PNPI WINTER SCHOOL on CONDENSED STATE PHYSICS
on 29 february - 5 march 2004, St.-Petersburg,
The PNPI Schools on
CONDENSED STATE PHYSICS are
traditionally carried out once in every two years. The last School was
in 2002. The aim of the Schools is the overview of the last highlights
in the PHYSICS of CONDENSED STATE to get acquainted the specialists
in this area with these problems. The special attention will be
to the problems to be studied by neutron scattering methods. Scientists
from the different scientific centres (such as JINR, Kurchatov
MPI of UrD RAS etc.) are systematically taking part in the Schools.
Program and Timetable
The following topics are planned to
discuss at School
- Maksimov L.A. - (RNC KI, Moscow)
Modern problems of solid state physics.
- Belyaev S.P. - (PNPI)
Termoelastic martensite transformations in
alloys and shape memory effect in alloys under neutron radiation
- Chernyshov D.Yu. - (Universitat Bern, Switzerland)
Structural and spin transitions in molecular crystals.
Diffractional study and the Landau theory.
- Ginzburg Saul Leibovich - (PNPI)
Coherent resonance and irreversible phase transitions
- Golosovsky Igor Victorovich - (PNPI)
Diffraction in nanosystems
- Gol'tsev Alexander Victorovich - (PTI RAS,
Kondo-physics: metals with impurity, heavy fermions and
- Grechishkin R.M., Koledov V.V., Krasnoperov
Shavrov V.G. - (IR&E RAS, Moscow)
Structure transformations and giant magneto-mechanical
- Grigor'ev S.V. - (PNPI)
Dynamical spin chirality in ferromagnets and polarized neutrons
- Gukasov A.G. - (LLB, France)
Local susceptibility and anisotropy in the polarized neutron
- Ivanchev S.S. - (St.Petersburg filial of IC RAS)
Some problems of the chemistry in 21 centure
- Ionov A.N. - (PTI RAS, St.Petersburg)
Conductivity of the thin polimer films
- Kovalchuk M.V., Kvardakov V.V., - (RNC KI,
Synchrotron and neutron scattering as complimentary methods in
The first sinchrotron results in Kurchatov institute.
- Maleev S.V. - (PNPI)
- Manakova L.A. - (RNC KI, Moscow)
Non-Fermi-Liquid states in heavy-fermion metals with
- Plakhty V.P. - (PNPI)
Chyrality in magnetism and not only in it
- Runov V.V. - (PNPI)
Functional materials: Ni2MnGa - physical properties
- Savitskaya N.E. - (PNPI)
Magnetic flux dynamics in the one-dimensional multicontact SQUID
- Sokolov A.I. (SPbSETU "LETI", St.Petersburg)
Renormalization group in the theory of phase transition: how it
- Török Gyula D. - (RISSP, Hungary)
You are kindly invited to send
your application forms
to the correspondent person of the CMP-School
Runova M.K. by E-mail:
- The chairman of the Organizing
Committee of CMP-section
- Prof. Okorokov A.I.
- Responsible for
- Prof. Maleyev S.V.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Scientific Secretary of
- Dr. Grigoriev S.V.
Tel: (81271)46409 Fax: (81271)39023
- Post address
- 188350, Gatchina, Leningrad
- PNPI NRD OIKS
- Dr. Grigoriev S.V.