Prizes and awards HEPD
BOOKLET "High Energy Physics Division PNPI. Main scientific activities." (.pdf = 2,52 Mb)
Prize I.V. Kurchatov Research Center "Kurchatov Institute" in 2016 for his work "Design and commissioning of bunched beam current measurement system at COSY".
Prize I.V. Kurchatov Research Center "Kurchatov Institute" in 2016 for his work "Channeling and three-dimensional reflection of protons with energies 1 GeV in bent crystals of silicon".
Prize I.V. Kurchatov Research Center "Kurchatov Institute" in 2016 for his work "Low-energy nuclear isomerism".
Prize I.V. Kurchatov Research Center "Kurchatov Institute" in 2016 for his work "High precision measurements of the masses of the nuclides Penning traps for a wide range of fundamental physics problems".
- A.E. Barzakh, D.V. Fedorov, M.D. Seliverstov, P.L. Molkanov, V.N. Panteleev.
Prize I.V. Kurchatov Research Center "Kurchatov Institute" in 2016 for his work "Studies of delayed fission and coexistence forms the core of the resonance ionization method in laser ion source."
- B. I.Tihonov , V.Yu.Bayramukov, V.K.Kapustin, VT Lebedev, A.E.Sovestnov.
Prize Academician A.P. Alexandrov in 2015 for his work "The carbon composite on the basis of pyrolyzed diphthalocyanine for the immobilization of high-level nuclear waste."
- A.E. Shevel.
Kurchatov Award in 2014 for his work "The concept of micro-computing clusters [less than 10 machines] + current computing cluster HEPD PNPI NRC" Kurchatov Institute ".
- Yu.N.Novikov. International Prize Academician GN Flerova in nuclear physics in 2013 for his outstanding contribution to the development of high-precision spectroscopy based on Penning traps.
- A.A.Vorobev. Prize AF Joffe was awarded in 2003 for a series of experimental studies of the muon capture and muon catalyzed fusion.
- V.M.Samsonov, AI Smirnov. State Prize of the Russian Federation in 1996 for the creation of new methods of high-energy particle beams in accelerators using bent crystals and their implementation.
- V.I.Kadashevich, P.V.Neustroev, Yu.F.Ryabov.
Award of the Council of Ministers of the USSR in 1985 for the development of an international standard based on CAMAC and organization of production equipment for the creation of automation systems of scientific and technical research.
USSR State Prize in 1983 for his work "The diffraction scattering of protons at high energies."